Fly’s Eye Vase consists of two parts: a water container and a perforated dome covering it. The latter is a flower holder, which supports flowers in a vertical position, separates them from one another and helps with arranging. This way every flower gets proper care and attention. Still, all flowers share the same water container. Only a thin stripe of the container base is visible from the outside for a perfect finishing detail.
Fly’s Eye vase is a must-have for flowers lovers. Just imagine how much fun you will have arranging bouquets in it!
DETAILS YOU WILL APPRECIATE:
– Fly’s Eye Vase is wrapped safely in a handmade grey foam bag. It’s a smart way to keep your vase safe and great gift package.
– The dome and the water container are covered with glaze only partly, so you can experience the natural feel of raw porcelain.
– Fly’s Eye Vases are handcrafted in small manufacture in Walbrzych, Poland, where each hole of the dome is drill manually in the leather hard stage of unfired porcelain.
– The container holds enough water to dip just the ends of flowers, this way there are no leaves under the water, which can quickly rot and harm the flowers.
– Did you know, that in order to keep your flowers fresh longer the water in the vase should be refreshed regularly? The water container holds a limited amount of water to remind you about changing it more often.